Himalayan Hand Carved Fire Bowl Lamp+Massage Balls
Himalayan hand carved Fire Bowl lamp & Salt Massage balls is an new healing technique using warm salt crystal stones to ground and stabilize the body’s electromagnetic field, central nervous system and meridians. Salt crystals from an former primal sea beneath the Himalayan Mountains are hand-carved into massage stones that gently comfort, away an accumulation of stress, tension and pollutants. Observe the energy of the 250 million year old mineral salt as you like a gentle massage with these crystal salt stones. Stones may vary in shape and they come together with a warmer as a set.
The Himalayan Salt Massage balls have varied shapes to contour to therapist’s hands and to the contour of the client’s body being worked. Most balls are draw to fit in the hand comfortably.like a gentle massage with these crystal salt stones. Stones may vary in shape and they come together with a warmer as a set.
To start, therapists should work with the Himalayan Salt Massage balls to choose which sides/angles fit the contours of the client’s body. Stone balls will get smoother and smoother with each use. Stone balls may need a bit of buffing with included sandpaper and a coat of oil before first use. Stone balls will smooth very quickly after a couple of uses with good massage oil.
Here are some advantage of Fire Bowl lamp Warmers
- Saves time – easy to use
- Low energy use allows warmer to be left on all day for ease in offering treatment upgrades or additions.
- Warmer maintains heat all day and requires no set-up or prep time between treatments.
- Creates an optimal treatment room environment
- Shielded metal housing blocks electromagnetic pollution (EMF) protects therapists and guest from its negative effects.
- Heated Himalayan salt stones release negative ions, provide a myriad of health benefits – from higher mental alertness to protection against germs in the air.
Some information to keep in mind when using Bowl lamp Warmers
- How long can warmers be left on?
- Warmers can stay on all day in treatment rooms, even when not in use for massage. They make beautiful ambient lighting and a continuous release of negative ions.
- It is best to set warmer to automatically turn on at the start of the day and lit all day long. Use the coverlet to help hold heat and season stones for maximum heat retention.
- It may be compulsory for therapist to flip stones between clients. This will allow for even distribution of heat to top stones. Be sure to put the insulated coverlet on between services to incubate the heat and allow for a more even temperature to all stones.
- How long can I expect the massage stones to last?
- The stones balls can last a very long time provided they are kept from water and cleaned and dried properly. No water please! When the stones are show to moisture, they will reduce down or get rough depending on how much moisture or water. When they get rough, sand them with sandpaper to smooth. If using them with water for a salt scrub or lymphatic drainage, they will need to be replaced from time to time.