Green Coffee Extract – What is it?
Green Coffee Extract is a high-strength, natural slimming formula.
Made from green coffee bean extract (20:1) derived from “raw” unroasted coffee beans, providing the equivalent of 8000mg green coffee bean powder. Produced in the UK and contains 50% Chlorogenic Acid (CGA).
This supplement is unique, in that it also contains kelp (which in turn contains iodine), cinnamon, cayenne and chromium for that extra kick (equivalent to 420mg powder).
Green Coffee Extract supplement combination of these active ingredients help to slow the release of glucose into the body after a meal, keep blood sugar levels stable, support appetite control, reduce cravings, support thyroid function, increase fat burning and thereby promote weight loss.
- Aids weight loss
- Aids fat loss
- Aids with appetite control
- Reduces cravings
- Increases energy levels
- Maintains a healthy metabolism
- Reduces absorption of carbohydrates
- Facilitates the function of the fat-burning hormone adiponectin
- Balances blood sugar levels
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite
- Increases the release of fatty acids from fat stored in the body
- Balances cholesterol and triglyceride levels
Product info – Green Coffee Extract
Each pot contains 60 capsules.
Each capsule contains:
- Chromium Picolinate 50mcg
- Green Coffee Bean Extract 20:1 400mg
- (50% Chlorogenic Acid GCA)
- (equivalent to 8000mg green coffee bean powder)
- equivalent to 420mg powder
- Cinnamon Extract (30:1),
- Kelp Extract (4:1),
- Cayenne Extract (8:1)
Ensure label directions are followed before buying and consuming.
Who We Are?
Woodside Foods is a manufacturer that you can trust – we have been supplying Natural Goods throughout the UK for the last 5 years.
Focusing on ergonomic and sustainable designs to improve the quality of life of the end consumers as well as the environment.
We strive to bring Natural Goods from Around the World straight to your door.
Why are we different?
Our brand is dedicated to bringing Organic and Natural Products, free from harsh chemical refining processes.
We strive to achieve high customer satisfaction with sustainable designs.
Our Vegan products are registered with the Vegan Society as we are conscious about supplying cruelty-free products.
Find out more about us on Our Blog.
BUY NATURAL. BE NATURAL. THE WOODSIDE WAY.