Pure L-Glutamine – What is it?
Pure L-Glutamine supplement contains an essential amino acid which is make up vital proteins in our body.
Glutamine is a vital molecule that is stored in the bloodstream and converts into glucose (blood sugar) when required.
Pure L-Glutamine, the natural form of glutamine, is needed for a wide range of repair and maintenance functions, such as wound healing, muscle and bone growth, digestive health and gut wall integrity.
Widely used by people with digestive and intestinal problems, weak immune systems and athletes – after a gruelling training session (as it breaks down uric acid from proteins).
- Improves digestive health and gut wall integrity
- Strengthens immune system (including during colds or flu)
- Aids tissue repair and muscle growth
- Increases exercise recovery rate (ideal for those living active lives)
- Aids with bloating and wind
- Combats body odour
- Treats Candida albicans
- Reduce cravings
- Helps with digestive issues such as Crohn’s disease, Diarrhoea, Diverticulitis, Food intolerance or allergy, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), and Leaky gut syndrome
- Helps with skin conditions such as Eczema
- Improves recuperation following illness or surgery
- Improves Brain cell function (ideal during times of stress)
Product info – Pure L-Glutamine
Each pot contains 100g powder with 20 servings (5g per servings).
- L-Glutamine powder (from Fermented Glucose)
Ensure label directions are followed before buying and consuming.
Who We Are?
Woodside Foods is a manufacturer that you can trust – we have been supplying Natural Goods throughout the UK for the last 5 years.
Focusing on ergonomic and sustainable designs to improve the quality of life of the end consumers as well as the environment.
We strive to bring Natural Goods from Around the World straight to your door.
Why are we different?
Our brand is dedicated to bringing Organic and Natural Products, free from harsh chemical refining processes.
We strive to achieve high customer satisfaction with sustainable designs.
Our Vegan products are registered with the Vegan Society as we are conscious about supplying cruelty-free products.
Find out more about us on Our Blog.
BUY NATURAL. BE NATURAL. THE WOODSIDE WAY.